MEDDUR IN CHOCO TORT WITH TINTED PINK LENS
Designed in Africa by Jesse Walker.
Meddur is an ancient Amazigh name from the Berbers of the deserts in North Africa, which means 'live or alive' and celebrates the spirit of being alive.
All ENKI'S comply with the European Union's stringent regulation and carry the iconic CE logo (as per Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC).
ENKI uses hypoallergenic nickel-free stainless steel and titanium metals and are fitted with a CR-39 lens, which blocks 100% of the suns harsh UV rays so you can be sure that while you're making a fierce statement, your eyes are getting loads of love too.
- Free FedEx or DHL express shipping 4-7 business days
- 30-day hassle-free postage paid returns
- Five-year manufacturers warranty
- Handcrafted frame
- High-grade CR39 UV 400 lens
- High-grade stainless steel and titanium components
- Frame width: 146mm
- Lens width: 53mm
- Nose bridge: 21mm
- Temple length: 145mm