HEGIAS IN GLOSS BLACK
Designed in Australia by Jesse Walker.
Named after the famous sculptor of Athens who was a member of the ancient archaic art school, Hegias is a timeless classic for both him and her.
All ENKI'S comply with the European Union's stringent regulation and carry the iconic CE logo (as per Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC).
ENKI uses hypoallergenic nickel-free stainless steel and titanium metals and are fitted with a CR-39 lens, which blocks 100% of the suns harsh UV rays so you can be sure that while you're making a fierce statement, your eyes are getting loads of love too.
- Free FedEx or DHL Express shipping delivered in 4-7 business days
- 30-day hassle-free postage paid returns
- Five-year manufacturers warranty
- Handcrafted frame
- High-grade CR39 UV 400 lens
- High-grade stainless steel and titanium components
- Frame width: 142mm
- Lens width: 47.5mm
- Nose bridge: 21.5mm
- Temple length: 145mm