Abtagigi Charcoal Black iPhone Cover
- Material: 100% botanically dyed, cruelty-free, heavy-duty canvas
- Hardware: YKK zippers, brushed brass buckles, and studs
- Handcrafted in Bali
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Fully zippable top
- External sleeve pocket
- Branded with Enki Eco logos that use certified, environmentally friendly water-based inks
- 2-year warranty on wear and tear
- Wait time: 3–6 weeks
Named after the Babylonian goddess of love, who oversaw passion and desire. Abtagigi features a fully zippable top with an adjustable shoulder strap, so it can be worn in a bunch of different ways. A statement piece that oozes bold soul vibes.
Inspired by the idea of beautifully crafted goods that don't harm us or the planet, Bali’s extraordinary creativity, and an edgy design philosophy, each Enki Eco piece has been ethically crafted by Javanese artisans using premium, long-lasting, heavy-duty canvas that's been 100% naturally coloured from the bark and leaves of sustainably grown trees. This hands-on process, combined with using botanicals to dye, gives the material an incredible vintage texture and stone-washed look that not only gets better with age but also makes every piece completely unique. There are no two alike.