Galatea Cream Men’s and Women’s Clutch
- Material: 100% botanically dyed, cruelty-free, heavy-duty canvas
- Hardware: YKK zippers, brushed brass buckles, and studs
- Handcrafted in Bali
- Removable, adjustable shoulder straps
- Removable wrist strap
- Fully zippable top
- Three internal pockets for cash and cards
- Large external single-buckle stud pocket
- Branded with Enki Eco logos that use certified, environmentally friendly water-based inks
- 2-year warranty on wear and tear
- Wait time: 3–6 weeks
Named after the Greek sea nymph loved by Polyphemus the Cyclops, Galatea features three inner sections for cards, phones, and cash, as well as a wrist and shoulder strap, so it can be worn in a bunch of different ways. A bold look that oozes avant-garde vibes.
Inspired by the idea of beautifully crafted goods that don't harm us or the planet, Bali’s extraordinary creativity, and an edgy design philosophy, each Enki Eco piece has been ethically crafted by Javanese artisans using premium, long-lasting, heavy-duty canvas that's been 100% naturally coloured from the bark and leaves of sustainably grown trees. This hands-on process, combined with using botanicals to dye, gives the material an incredible vintage texture and stone-washed look that not only gets better with age but also makes every piece completely unique. There are no two alike.