Himeros Charcoal Black Men’s and Women’s Extra Large Travel Bag
- Material: 100% botanically dyed, cruelty-free, heavy-duty canvas
- Hardware: YKK zippers, brushed brass buckles, and studs
- Handcrafted in Bali
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap
- Fully zippable top
- Internal zipper pocket
- Two large external single-buckle stud pockets
- Four-stud signature on the bag's back
- Branded with Enki Eco logos that use certified, environmentally friendly water-based inks
- 2-year warranty on wear and tear
- Wait time: 3–6 weeks
Himeros, named after the Greek god of desire and longing, is an enormous statement piece that features a fully zippable top, two extra-large buckle pockets, and an adjustable shoulder strap. A functional bag that oozes sophistication and bold heart flare.
Inspired by the idea of beautifully crafted goods that don't harm us or the planet, Bali’s extraordinary creativity, and an edgy design philosophy, each Enki Eco piece has been ethically crafted by Javanese artisans using premium, long-lasting, heavy-duty canvas that's been 100% naturally coloured from the bark and leaves of sustainably grown trees. This hands-on process, combined with using botanicals to dye, gives the material an incredible vintage texture and stone-washed look that not only gets better with age but also makes every piece completely unique. There are no two alike.