Nidaba Olive Green Extra Large Men’s and Women’s Duffle Bag
- Material: 100% botanically dyed, cruelty-free, heavy-duty canvas
- Hardware: YKK zippers, brushed brass buckles, and studs
- Handcrafted in Bali
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap
- Fully zippable top
- Internal zipper pocket
- Large external single-buckle stud pocket
- Four-stud signature on the bag's back
- Branded with Enki Eco logos that use certified, environmentally friendly water-based inks
- 2-year warranty on wear and tear
- Wait time: 3–6 weeks
Named after the Babylonian goddess of writing, knowledge, and love, who promotes intellectual exchanges. Nidaba features a fully zippable top, an extra-large buckle pocket, and an adjustable shoulder strap. It's functionally perfect for travel, yoga, or the gymnasium. A timeless look that evokes vibes of adventure and bold heart flare.
Inspired by the idea of beautifully crafted goods that don't harm us or the planet, Bali’s extraordinary creativity, and an edgy design philosophy, each Enki Eco piece has been ethically crafted by Javanese artisans using premium, long-lasting, heavy-duty canvas that's been 100% naturally coloured from the bark and leaves of sustainably grown trees. This hands-on process, combined with using botanicals to dye, gives the material an incredible vintage texture and stone-washed look that not only gets better with age but also makes every piece completely unique. There are no two alike.