Ishtar Charcoal Black Men’s and Women’s Tote Bag
- Material: 100% botanically dyed, cruelty-free, heavy-duty canvas
- Hardware: YKK zippers, brushed brass buckles, and studs
- Handcrafted in Bali according to fair trade standards
- Branded with Enki Eco logos that use certified, environmentally friendly water-based inks
- 2-year warranty on wear and tear
- Wait time: 3–6 weeks
Named after the Babylonian goddess of love, beauty, sex, and fertility, Ishtar fuses functionality with avant-garde style to create a statement piece that oozes rebellious heart vibes.
Inspired by the idea of beautifully crafted goods that don't harm us or the planet, Bali’s extraordinary creativity, and an edgy design philosophy, each Enki Eco piece has been ethically crafted by Javanese artisans using premium, long-lasting, heavy-duty canvas that's been 100% naturally coloured from the bark and leaves of sustainably grown trees. This hands-on process, combined with using botanicals to dye, gives the material an incredible vintage texture and stone-washed look that not only gets better with age but also makes every piece completely unique. There are no two alike.